Tuesday, April 8

Get Impish with FISHY


Interview With Fishy

Editor: Hello Fishy!

Fishy: Hi!

Editor: Can you tell us more about yourself?

F: Well, I’m active, outgoing, and totally retarded when I’m with friends that I’m very comfortable with.

Editor: I see. You look sporty, so are you involved in any sports?

F: I’m in Republic Polytechnic’s Canoeing team. Haha

Editor: Woah, so do you prioritize your time with all that trainings?

F: Hmm, family and friends still come first to me.

Editor: What is your best asset?

F: My great tan! Hahaha!

Editor: Erh, okay fine. What qualities do you think you possess that makes you stand out from your circle of friends?

F: HAHA! Being exceptionally spastic when I’m with them.

Editor: We think you are sexually appealing, what do you think?

F: Are you drunk?

(Fishy attempts to skip the question, but will we allow her to do that? Maybe an easier one, perhaps.)

Editor: Which of the following do you consider yourself? (Sexy, Sporty, Hot?)

F: Sporty, like duh.

Editor: Okay, Brains versus Brawns. Which do you think is better?

F: Definitely Brains, everything else falls in place after that.

Editor: So can you describe your ideal partner?

F: Sportsmen are hot!

Conclusion: You’re not answering half the questions Fishy, but never mind. We’ll let you go easy on this one.

No comments: