Saturday, January 10

Get Impish with Amelia

It has been quite a while since we introduced to you our ambassadors.
Thus, our editor had an interview with Amelia- our Not-So Bimbotic Creme Ambassador.

Editor: Hi Amelia!

Amelia: Hi!

E: Why are you a not-so bimbotic ambassador?

A: People (like you) think that all I know how to do is party, whine when I can't get what I want and scream at whoever looks like Fernando Torres but I actually give tuition to work for what i want, run (occasionally), etc. Digressing,I still think we should launch an all-pink collection.

E: What makes you think that you are qualified to be featured as our first ambassador for the year?

A: Because I’ve got the energy and excitement to try out new stuff. And I’m still YOUTHFUL, thank you very much.

E: So what are your limits when it comes to being exciting and sexy?

A: Baring it all doesn’t equate to sexy, and being fully clothed doesn’t mean zero sex appeal. It all comes down to how you carry yourself. I think there’s a thin line between being sexy and trying too hard. To me, sexy = a girl in her boyfriend’s oversized shirt.

E: We heard that you are going to graduate from school soon. So what are your plans for the future?

A: HELL YEAH. Much as poly life was a blast, it’s exciting to be getting out of tertiary life and start a whole new phase. I intend to work more before continuing my studies, but an overseas trip or two after graduation is definitely necessary.

E: Don't u have plan for the upcoming Valentine's Day?

A: Nope. NO DATE. Would you be free?

E: Sure. Why not? But I guess after this publication, you will have lots of dates!

Conclusion: She is still our bimbotic ambassador.

No comments: